(1) The checkweigher is powered on and the touch screen does not display
1. Check whether the power supply is normal and whether the power switch is damaged;
2. Whether the leakage switch in the electric box has tripped;
3. Check whether the switching power supply itself is damaged;
4. Check whether the 24V circuit is short-circuited and whether the fuse is burned out;
5. Whether the touch screen has quality problems.
(2) All three belts of the conveyor line do not rotate
1. Check whether the 24V voltage output by the switching power supply is normal;
2. Check whether the communication between the display and PLC is normal (there is a "PLC-IO port" option in the "System Fault" of the "Main Menu" of the display,
It is to test the communication between the display screen and PLC, you can check whether the communication is faulty).
(3) The belt of the conveyor line does not run in a single section
1. Check that the synchronization belt is not stuck or damaged;
2. Check that the conveyor belt is not jammed by foreign objects;
3. Check whether the connecting terminals of the motor are loose or fall off;
4. Use the replacement method to adjust the motor drive and the motor to see if it is a drive problem or a motor failure.
(4) The checkweigher shows that the detected product is unqualified, but the rejecting device does not reject or rejects not in place
1. If the rejection is not in place, check whether the system's rejection output delay and rejection hold time are set accurately;
2. Check whether the air pressure of the air compressor is normal, and check the pressure gauge;
3. Check whether the solenoid valve is faulty, test the solenoid valve by hand to see if there is any response;
4. Check whether the cylinder is malfunctioning;
5. Test whether the solid state relay reacts normally;
6. Check whether the IO controller part of the checkweigher is burned out.
(5) The checkweigher suddenly appears inaccurate or deviates greatly from the target value
1. Check whether the parameter setting has been artificially changed;
2. Whether the workshop environment vibration is relatively large or the air flow is large;
3. Whether the spacing of incoming materials is the same as the original one;
4. Whether the weighing platform is clean and whether there are foreign objects stuck to it;
5. Whether the weighing platform conveyor belt and the other two conveyor belts are touching;
6. Whether the screw protected by the sensor touches the edge of the weighing platform;
7. Whether the sensor is damaged or deformed by artificial heavy pressure;
8. Whether the sensor wire and motor wire are loose or pulled too tightly;
9. Whether the position of the photoelectric switch is adjusted accurately (especially when the measured object is a special-shaped part).
(6) The conveyor belt is off track and cannot be adjusted
1. The belt has been used for too long and is severely worn and deformed. Consider replacing the belt;
2. The roller has been used for a long time, and the wear is serious. Consider replacing the new roller.